Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Autodesk University 2008 is here!

I arrived in Vegas early yesterday (Monday, December 1, 2008) to attend the AUGI International Community Leadership Meeting prior to the Autodesk University 2008 (AU 2008) kick-off today (Tuesday, December 2, 2008). To attend the AUGI International Community Leadership Meeting yesterday I needed to fly out of Philadelphia quite early (6:30 am) which forced me to wake up around 3:00 am. I arrived in Vegas 40 minutes early, around 9:00 am Vegas time. The registration for AUGI Community Leadership Meeting began at 12:30 pm and started at 1:00 pm and ran until 6:00 pm. Following this meeting they had a big International Community Reception which I attended the first part of but needed to hit the pillow a little early to make up for the 3 hour time difference. Waking up at 3:00 am EST and going to bed around 11:30 pm EST made for quite a long day but look forward to the huge array of classes and presentations during AU 2008.

I expect to post detailed information about the AUGI Community Leadership Meeting soon.

Till then...happy CADing!

1 comment:

Donna Serdula said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AT AU!!!!!