Looking for some more details, read on...
Release Date: 2008-09-29
Worksharing Monitor facilitates the use of Revit® Architecture 2009, Revit® Structure 2009, or Revit® MEP 2009 software in a worksharing environment, in which multiple people work on one project. For workshared projects, Worksharing Monitor answers questions such as:
- Who is currently working on this project?
- Is my local copy of the project up-to-date?
- When will my Save to Central operation finish?
- Has my request to borrow elements been granted?
- Are any issues interfering with my work on a Revit software project?
Worksharing Monitor is now compatible with the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Revit Architecture 2009, Revit Structure 2009, and Revit MEP 2009 software.